In order to open a business account:
1. You must be the CEO of your company or representative authorized to act under the behalf of the Company and open a personal account and upgrade it to Tier 3 level (with personal data) in order to apply for the business account as Tier4 (more info on tier levels is here).
2. Apply for Tier 4 business account. You will have to provide:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Articles of association (Statue)
- A list of shareholders (anyone that has 25% or more of shares), name their share stake and source of wealth
- Shareholders' identification documents
- Briefly describe your company's business plan
- Add your KYC/AML procedures if your company is finance-related
- Power of attorney to represent the company signed by the CEO, if you are not the CEO.